This episode of The Bunker Project is dedicated to the memory of Bonnie Sainsbury. She passed away a few weeks after the recording of this episode. She will be missed.
After FIVE long years, the Bunker Project returns for a special reunion and of course we produced a new episode.
This time we get together at Bob’s new art gallery in New Westminster. Instead of drinking our traditional Brewmaster Black Lager from Okanogan Springs, Bob and I found a cool black lager from Steel and Oak brewed right here in New Westminster.
We start the show with a round table introduction segment and everyone lets us know what they have been up to during the last five years.
- Randal Orser
- Stephanie Michelle Scott
- Margaret Reynolds
- Paul “The Rock God”
- Bob Garlick
- Marcel Lapointe
- Bonnie Sainsbury
- Astrid Lister
- Satomi Hirano
- James Karg
- Ken McGrath
- Andrew McGivern
Norm calls the voicemail feedback line to say hello and also asks the question: What is the future of Podcasting?
This is a great question and we tackle this question in classic Bunker fashion with lots of opinions and ideas on the topic.
Later in the episode, we each share a favourite Bunker Project Episode.
- The Chocolate Tasting Episode
- Vancouver is Bullshit
- Social Media is Bullshit
- Simon King fills in for Andrew (at the BonJovi concert)
- Matt Astifan brings a friend
- The Halloween episode
- Bonnie’s Twitter Secret
- Social Media Club joins the Bunker Project
- Stanley Cup Riots (during the show)
- The Bunker joins the Social Media Club
- Japan invades the Bunker Project
- The Mighty Quin visits the Bunker
- DJ Lefty performs live during the Bunker
- The Wix Meetup – podcasting 101
- We are Bunker Bitches
- James co-hosts the show (while Bob is away)
- Astrid Christmas episode
Other topics include:
- Social Media Trolls
- Instagram TV
- The popularity of knitting
- Podcasting vs Youtube for monetization
- Greta Thunberg
- and much, much, much more…