Bunker Show 82 – DJ Lefty at The Bunker
This week at The Bunker Project we have DJ Lefty in the house and he is playing us some of his tunes.
Remember to leave us an honest review on iTunes.
Thanks to Wix.com for sponsoring The Bunker Project. Wix.com is the #1 platform in the world for creating websites online. The easiest way to create your own cool looking website.
Bunker Project Episode 82:
You can’t tip a cow
Bob is joining us from home again this week.
Bunker Mavens in the house tonight:
Andrew McGivern @podcasthero Podcast Maven
James Karg @twisted_majic Game Maven
Margaret Reynolds @bc_insurancegal Insurance Maven
Marcel Lapointe @movieyearbook Movie Maven
Alex Social Feed Maven
Via Google Plus Hangout:
Bob Garlick @bobgarlick Idea Maven
Questions left unanswered in this episode:
Is James really looking at dirty pictures on his laptop?
Does twisted_majic and DJ Lefty have the same ex girlfriends?
Can you really tip a cow?
DJ Lefty used to steel wrestle Bulls when he lived in Calgary
DJ Lefty will be performing at the Calgary Stampede at Sals on 17th. Check him out at the 100th Anniversary of the stampede.
Mentioned during the show:
- www.socialfeed.com – Alex is holding Meetups focused on food tastings
- Draw Something – Totally Addictive
- Mass Effect 3 and community pressure to change products and media
- Kick Starter – Nano watch
- Is Apple losing its way without Steve Jobs?
- Bob talks about his MAC Pro Tower and whether Apple is going to upgrade them after 3 years?
- Windows Phone Apps?
- Commenting systems: Livefyre, Facebook, Intense Debate, Disqus and soon Google Comments. Will they give search preference to their own system? Is that an unfair advantage?
- Social TV Platforms – Bringing people back to live TV
- WWE and UFC are using social media effectively to help sell tickets and spread the buzz.
- DJ Lefty talks about his brothers MMA fighter
See you next week… same Bunker Time, same Bunker station.
Check out @BunkerLive for tweets and upcoming show topics. If you want to make a comment or suggest a topic let us know.
Thanks again to Wix.com for sponsoring The Bunker Project. Wix.com is the most popular website builder in the world.
If you like the show subscribe by clicking a button.
Please rate our show in iTunes – Every five star rating helps increase the exposure of the show. Also if you like the show please leave a comment or ask a question below, on iTunes or at our Meetup.com page!
About The Bunker Project
The underground Bunker Project is a meetup focused on Social Media, Internet Marketing, New Media, and Podcasting. Set in the Bunker at the Barklay Hotel on Robson St. in Vancouver,
The Bunker Project will appeal to those looking for cutting edge social marketing and new media information and to those who just want to socialize over a beer and exchange thoughts and ideas about social media.
Members will have the opportunity to participate in the Bunker Project Podcast which is recorded live at every meetup.
Hope to see you soon at The Bunker!
Andrew McGivern & Bob Garlick
Leave a Reply