Show 107 – Segmenting Social
Listen to the show and join us next time via Google Plus hangout or call 1-877-636-1474 and leave a message for the show.
Bunker Project Episode 107:
To Segment or Not to Segment?
Mavens in the House:
Andrew McGivern @podcasthero on twitter & @andrewmcgivern on app.net
James Karg @twisted_majic
Bevin Thomas @
Arik Sternberg @arik_sternberg
Sanj Sukerkar @genisysdesigns
Ian Nethercott @lovebuyingcars
Bonnie Sainsbury @bsainsbury
Margaret Reynolds @bc_insurancegal >>The Wicked Wix of the West
Segmenting Social Media Content
- http://www.behance.net/ is the Linked In for artists/li>
- Arik is on a mission to get businesses to realize they can do it themselves.
- Wix.com is an easy and cool way to create a great website… and in a couple shows the Bunker Project will get the inside scoop on a new e-commerce solution.
- Bonnie has hit 85 000 twitter quality followers!
- Brian Clarke from Problogger just started using Buffer.
- Andrew and James talk about the Craft Beer Hangout and the war of 1812.
- It is Social Media Week and we talk about all the events going on…
- Arik wants to know about comic book powers to have sex???
- James talks about Gary V and the Reach Conference
- Buffer – We talk about Buffer Analytics and how to use it.
- Andrew uses ZITE to find good content and schedule it with Buffer
- Sanj uses a similar tool and James likes Flipboard
- Should we be posting personal stuff on a company social media account
- DJ Lefty arrives at the Bunker Show…
- Ian talks about Social Media in the car business
- Sanj suggests using Facebook lists to segment the content posted on Facebook to appropriate groups
- Personal facebook page vs fan page
- Interacting with brands on Social Media
- Wix.com is easy to use and kicks butt… make a site using Wix this week!
Check us out on Facebook for comments and fun photos from the shows.
Check out @BunkerLive for tweets and upcoming show topics. If you want to make a comment or suggest a topic let us know.
If you like the show subscribe by clicking a button.
Please rate our show in iTunes – Every five-star rating helps increase the exposure of the show. Also if you like the show please leave a comment or ask a question below, on iTunes or at our Meetup.com page!
About The Bunker Project
The underground Bunker Project is a meetup focused on Social Media, Internet Marketing, New Media, and Podcasting. Set in the Bunker at the Barklay Hotel on Robson St. in Vancouver, The Bunker Project will appeal to those looking for cutting edge social marketing and new media information and to those who just want to socialize over a beer and exchange thoughts and ideas about social media.
Members will have the opportunity to participate in the Bunker Project Podcast which is recorded live at every meetup.
Hope to see you soon at The Bunker!
Andrew McGivern & Bob Garlick