Show 95 – Mics gone wild!
In this episode of the Bunker Show we talk about how easy it is, to set up an html 5 website on Wix.com, Google Maps going indoors and much, much more…
Listen to the show and join us next time via Google Plus hangout or call 1-877-636-1474 and leave a message for the show.
Bunker Project Episode 95:
Mics Gone Wild!
Mavens in the House:
Andrew McGivern @podcasthero
Bob Garlick @bobgarlick
Bonnie Sainsbury @bsainsbury
Margaret Reynolds @bc_insurancegal
Randell Orser @numbercrunchers
Arik Sternberg @arik_sternberg
Show 95 – Google Maps and more
Topics covered in this weeks show:
- Bob talks about his Mic (Mics Gone Wild)
- Bunker Episode 100 coming up soon on Aug 2nd
- Bonnie likes Manage Flitter
- Google Maps: Goes inside buildings
- Accredited Google Photographers will do a 360 panoramic view of your business for $299 –
There are 4 photographers doing this in Vancouver
- Check out Vancouver Business Photos to get info on getting your business in Google Maps
- Bob talks about Froogle.com which helps consumers find good deals
- We talk about how easy it is to set a website with Wix.com
- Wix is the largest HTML 5 website creator in the world! Over 650 000 html5 Wix Websites have been created!
- Arik explains some new Wix features and developments and answers our questions – Very cool things coming soon
- Companies can now broadcast to the public directly – don’t need to go through a newspaper or other media outlet anymore. Why doesn’t twitter enable slash through for corrections.
- Check out @BunkerLive for tweets and upcoming show topics. If you want to make a comment or suggest a topic let us know.
Thanks again to Wix.com for sponsoring The Bunker Project. Wix.com is the most popular website builder in the world.
Please rate our show in iTunes – Every five star rating helps increase the exposure of the show. Also if you like the show please leave a comment or ask a question below, on iTunes or at our Meetup.com page!
About The Bunker Project
The underground Bunker Project is a meetup focused on Social Media, Internet Marketing, New Media and Podcasting. Set in the
Bunker at the Barklay Hotel on Robson St. in Vancouver, The Bunker Project will appeal to those looking for cutting edge social marketing and new media information and to those who just want to socialize over a beer and exchange thoughts and ideas about social media.
Members will have the opportunity to participate in the Bunker Project Podcast which is recorded live at every meetup.
Hope to see you soon at The Bunker!
Andrew McGivern & Bob Garlick