Show 111 – Wix Apps & Linked In Answers
Listen to the show and join us next time via Google Plus hangout or call 1-877-636-1474 and leave a message for the show.
Bunker Project Episode 111:
Wix App Marketplace!!!
Mavens in the House:
Andrew McGivern @podcasthero on twitter & @andrewmcgivern on app.net
Bob Garlick @bobgarlick
Randal Orser @numbercrunchers
Margaret Reynolds @bc_insurancegal
Bosco Anthony @boscoanthony (Calls in from his own Meetup group)
Doug Hall @mrdoughall
Show 111 – Linked In Questions
- Bob amalgamated all his Youtube accounts into one channel. Pretty cool.
- Google Plus Hangout for the show is available on youtube:
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/zALJl__6UGA” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Bosco Anthony called into the show to give a big shout out to the Bunker Show.
- Salesforce lays off a bunch of people and Google launches Disavow links.
- Margaret moved from HOBN to Meetup her group is growing…
- www.rockgod.ca >> The not so famous Karaoki singer in Vancouver.
- We remember the Popcorn Phobic Man.
- Wix.com launches new App Store.
- Wix has a crazy contest on Twitter. This is Andrew’s Tweet.
- Ian gives us some great tips about using Linked In.
- Linked In Questions and Answers… ask the right questions and you will generate leads for your business.
- Answer a lot of questions and you can get to the top of the Questions and Answers.
- You can ask any questions you like in order to generate leads.
- Average income in Linked In is higher than other networks.
- Linked In vs Pinterest vs Facebook vs Twitter.
- Newsweek is going 100% digital.
- iPad Mini… Is the price right?
- Apple doesn’t compete on price… they go for the higher end market.
- Andrew considers to the iPhone to be the benchmark phone… not best in class.
- Windows 8 is priced to sell.
- Excel is the most useful of the Office Suite.
- Open Office or Libre Office – free office software.
- The Surface RT is going to get some bad reviews
- Wix.com is easy to use and kicks butt… make a site using Wix this week!
Check us out on Facebook for comments and fun photos from the shows.
Check out @BunkerLive for tweets and upcoming show topics. If you want to make a comment or suggest a topic let us know.
If you like the show subscribe by clicking a button.
Please rate our show in iTunes – Every five-star rating helps increase the exposure of the show. Also if you like the show please leave a comment or ask a question below, on iTunes or at our Meetup.com page!
About The Bunker Project
The underground Bunker Project is a meetup focused on Social Media, Internet Marketing, New Media, and Podcasting. Set in the Bunker at the Barklay Hotel on Robson St. in Vancouver, The Bunker Project will appeal to those looking for cutting edge social marketing and new media information and to those who just want to socialize over a beer and exchange thoughts and ideas about social media.
Members will have the opportunity to participate in the Bunker Project Podcast which is recorded live at every meetup.
Hope to see you soon at The Bunker!
Andrew McGivern & Bob Garlick