Bunker Show 105 – The iPhone 5 Show
Listen to the show and join us next time via Google Plus hangout or call 1-877-636-1474 and leave a message for the show.
Bunker Project Episode 105:
Are you excited about the iPhone 5???
Mavens in the House:
Andrew McGivern @podcasthero on twitter & @andrewmcgivern on app.net
Bob Garlick @bobgarlick on twitter and app.net
Randall Orser @numbercrunchers
Marcel Lapointe @movieyearbook
James Karg @twisted_majic The Gaming Maven
Danielle Turner @daniellevpp
Jason Kirby @jasonkirby
Sanj Sukerkar @genisysdesigns
Kurt Hemmingway @webguroo
Bonnie Sainsbury @bsainsbury The Twitter Maven (arrives a little late)
Margaret Reynolds @bc_insurancegal >>The Wicked Wix of the West
Show 105 – iPhone 5 Disappointing for some…
- Bonnie and Bob recommend Manage Flitter, James uses Just Unfollow
- Marcel and Bob are starting a new podcast about TV Shows called Crazy TV Talk
- Marcel recognizes that he is super awesome and can make his own sound effects
- Richard is an organizer of the VCON SciFi Fantasy convention
- iPhone 5 was announced today… some very disappointed Mavens are in the house
- The differences between iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S
- The camera is better… same Megapixels but better low light capability and you can now take pictures while recording video
- When James saw the new upgrade he immediately went to the store and bought a Samsung Galaxy SIII
- Kurt says Apple will announce the iPad Mini as a remote control for Apple TV
- James says Samsung will win the battle for the Boomers because of adjustable font size
- Marcel makes a Goo Phone joke
- When Windows Tablets come out will they make Androids Tablets obsolete?
- Andrew is looking forward to the Lenovo Yoga and other innovative Windows 8 devices
- Randall cracks a couple jokes… you’re going to have to listen to hear just how bad they are!
- Gaming with James – Big Tangent about a potential NHL strike
- iPhone 5 could have a big impact on games? – James says for games get an iPad
- Santa Clause called the Bunker hotline and so can you… 1-877-636-1474
- Wix.com is easy to use and kicks butt… make a site using Wix this week!
Check us out on Facebook for comments and fun photos from the shows.
Check out @BunkerLive for tweets and upcoming show topics. If you want to make a comment or suggest a topic let us know.
Please rate our show in iTunes – Every five-star rating helps increase the exposure of the show. Also if you like the show please leave a comment or ask a question below, on iTunes or at our Meetup.com page!
About The Bunker Project
The underground Bunker Project is a meetup focused on Social Media, Internet Marketing, New Media and Podcasting. Set in the Bunker at the Barklay Hotel on Robson St. in Vancouver, The Bunker Project will appeal to those looking for cutting edge social marketing and new media information and to those who just want to socialize over a beer and exchange thoughts and ideas about social media.
Members will have the opportunity to participate in the Bunker Project Podcast which is recorded live at every meetup.
Hope to see you soon at The Bunker!
Andrew McGivern & Bob Garlick