Show 98 – Social Media Craziness!
Listen to the show and join us next time via Google Plus hangout or call 1-877-636-1474 and leave a message for the show.
If you enjoy listening to podcasts, chances are you’ll enjoy listening to books… so check out audible.com and get a free book by using our affiliate link!
Bunker Project Episode 98:
Marcel has a chance…
Mavens in the House:
Andrew McGivern @podcasthero
Bob Garlick @bobgarlick
Marcel Lapointe @movieyearbook
Bonnie Sainsbury @bsainsbury
Margaret Reynolds @bc_insurancegal >>The Wicked Wix of the West
Sean of the Dead Maven
James Karg @twisted_majic
Rock Star Maven
Show 98 – Social Media Craziness
Topics covered in this week’s show:
- An update on the little podcaster…
- Bonnie is going down to LA for an internet marketing conference with Alex Mendozian (an internet marketing God). Her head is gong to week’s exploding with information – We’ll pick her brain when she gets back.
- Facebook users are not as Happy as Google + users – James says Facebook is your past, Twitter is your present and Google + is your future
- Google + as an information network where you can follow people based on niche topics. Too many kittens on facebook!
- Marissa Mayer as new CEO of Yahoo! – will she be able to do something remarkable with Yahoo!
- Did Marissa lie on her resume?
- Shell Social Ad Campaign that failed
- Andrew brings up “Mad Like Tesla” – Alternative Energy Inventions
- Mozilla has a new HTML5 Mobile OS
- Beaming energy – wireless data transmission.
- Marcel comes up with the best come back in Bunker Project history!!!
- How to get press for a project or product? – round table question
- Wix.com is the best
Check out @BunkerLive for tweets and upcoming show topics. If you want to make a comment or suggest a topic let us know.
If you like the show subscribe by clicking a button.
Please rate our show in iTunes – Every five star rating helps increase the exposure of the show. Also if you like the show please leave a comment or ask a question below, on iTunes or at our Meetup.com page!
About The Bunker Project
The underground Bunker Project is a meetup focused on Social Media, Internet Marketing, New Media and Podcasting. Set in the Bunker at the Barklay Hotel on Robson St. in Vancouver, The Bunker Project will appeal to those looking for cutting edge social marketing and new media information and to those who just want to socialize over a beer and exchange thoughts and ideas about social media.
Members will have the opportunity to participate in the Bunker Project Podcast which is recorded live at every meetup.
Hope to see you soon at The Bunker!
Andrew McGivern & Bob Garlick