Bunker Show 91 – The Patch Show
In this episode of the Bunker Show we talk about Bing Social Si, ebar, Porn on Social Media, Podcast Mics and more!
Bing, Porn and E3
Mavens in the House:
Andrew McGivern @podcasthero
Bob Garlick @bobgarlick
Bonnie Sainsbury @bsainsbury
Margaret Reynolds @bc_insurancegal
James Karg @twisted_majic
Marcel Lapointe @movieyearbook
By Google + Hangout
Ken McGrath @KenAmc
Craig Griffiths @askfindbuy
Show 91 – Bing Social Slider and more
Topics covered in this week’s show:
- Bing Social Sidebar
- Bing search vs Google search
- James explains why people use Bing
- Cross Posting
- Buffer App kicks butt
- Bing partnering with Facebook and Twitter
- Twitter and the sex industry (James’s pet topic)
- Erotic censorship on social networks – good or bad
- Facebook experiments with under 13 accounts
- Airtime – from the founders of Napster
- James has a new Snowball mic – discussion about Snowball vs Yeti vs Rode Procaster
- Warhead Candy Black Beer Pairing
- Facebook IPO fallout
- E3 Expo
- And much, much more…
Check out @BunkerLive for tweets and upcoming show topics. If you want to make a comment or suggest a topic let us know.
If you like the show subscribe by clicking a button.
Please rate our show in iTunes – Every five-star rating helps increase the exposure of the show. Also if you like the show please leave a comment or ask a question below, on iTunes or at our Meetup.com page!
About The Bunker Project
The underground Bunker Project is a meetup focused on Social Media, Internet Marketing, New Media, and Podcasting. Set in the Bunker at the Barklay Hotel on Robson St. in Vancouver, The Bunker Project will appeal to those looking for cutting edge social marketing and new media information and to those who just want to socialize over a beer and exchange thoughts and ideas about social media.
Members will have the opportunity to participate in the Bunker Project Podcast which is recorded live at every meetup.
Hope to see you soon at The Bunker!
Andrew McGivern & Bob Garlick