Bunker Show 84 – Social Media and Automotive Industry
Remember to leave us an honest review on iTunes.
Bunker Project Episode 84:
Social Media and Automobiles
Mavens in the House:
- 3 Textbook Publishers sue open source startup company that is creating custom textbooks that rival published versions.
- Automotive Industry and Social Media
- Ian talks about Ford Sync
- Revenge of the Electric Car sequel to Who Killed The Electric Car
- Tesla Model S and Fisker Karma
- In car applications – share apps between phone and car!
- Facebook acquires Instagram – what will they do with it? Leave it alone or facebookize it?
- Bob loves shopping in the USA and says to hell with shopping in Canada. Andrew partly disagrees. It all comes down to great service.
- Pinvolve – facebook app that turns your facebook posts into a Pinterest-style Pinboard
- WSO deals
See you next week… same Bunker Time, same Bunker station.
Check out @BunkerLive for tweets and upcoming show topics. If you want to make a comment or suggest a topic let us know.
About The Bunker Project
The underground Bunker Project is a meetup focused on Social Media, Internet Marketing, New Media and Podcasting. Set in the Bunker at the Barklay Hotel on Robson St. in Vancouver, The Bunker Project will appeal to those looking for cutting edge social marketing and new media information and to those who just want to socialize over a beer and exchange thoughts and ideas about social media.
Members will have the opportunity to participate in the Bunker Project Podcast which is recorded live at every meetup.
Hope to see you soon at The Bunker!
Andrew McGivern & Bob Garlick