BEHRINGER U-PHORIA UMC404HD
I ordered this audio interface for my own podcast studio and so far I really like it. To read my full write up on this great audio interface you can follow the link below.
Behringer U-Phoria UMC404HD Review
This podcast audio interface is probably the best value for the money. And is featured in our 2019 Podcast Equipment Guide.
- 4×4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Reaper, Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 4 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 4 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- Main Outputs on balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS connectors
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instruments/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- “Built-like-a-tank”, impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The affordable U-PHORIA UMC404HD is a powerful audio interface that allows you to focus on recording your content and build your podcast audience. This super fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next episode easily with all the connectivity required for your microphones and other inputs for your podcast.
Record the perfect podcast episode right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 4 astonishingly pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality.
Studio in a Little Black Box
When it’s time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC404HD’s 4 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility! Connect and communicate with MIDI devices to add the benefit of control surfaces to your studio workflow.
192 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC404HD respects that, providing up to 192 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time.
MIDAS – The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAShas had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations worldwide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate a MIDAS designed mic preamp for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments. Find out more about MIDAS ’ amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
The UMC404HD mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly – with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in better performance and recording. A powerful phones output has its own level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing. To make it a done deal, we provide free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software, plus 150 instruments/ effects plug-ins – just a download away at behringer.com.
There are no reviews yet.