Podcast advertising is an effective way to reach an engaged audience, and it can be a powerful way to deliver your message. In this book, podcast advertising expert Glenn Rubenstein offers insights and strategies for companies and individuals looking to get started in this lucrative, but relatively new form of advertising. Drawing on his years of experience, Glenn explains what podcast advertising is, why it works, and how you can make it work for your business or brand.
In this book, you will learn:
- The basics of podcast advertising
- How podcast ads compare to other forms of advertising
- How to plan an effective podcast advertising campaign
- Essential terms, like streams, downloads, pre-roll, mid-roll, and CPM
- Whether podcast advertising is right for your business
Recent estimates show that one in five Americans has listened to a podcast within the last month. Podcast listeners are well-educated, tech savvy individuals with a higher than average amount of disposable income. Seeking out the right audience with meaningful, targeted advertising can result in a surge in business at a fraction of the cost of a traditional advertising campaign in television or radio.
While podcast audiences are smaller in size, they are often more engaged. Many podcast listeners view the hosts as trusted friends or reliable experts, and having them endorse your business can have incredible benefits.
Success or failure is often the result of correctly planning your campaign.
You will also learn the basics of structuring an effective podcast ad campaign, which covers:
- A proven method for selecting which podcasts to advertise on
- The best placements of your ads within the podcast
- Advertising styles that deliver results
- Ad measurement and tracking your return on investment
- Why some podcast advertising campaigns fail
Podcast advertising is an exciting opportunity for your business to grow in popularity and profits. Glenn Rubenstein’s book will give you valuable insight and a head start in this rapidly growing medium.