The Heil PR40 is a coveted podcast microphone. The PR-40 is a high-performance dynamic microphone and is ideal for podcast talk show hosts and voice-over work.
The champagne PRSM Shock Mount from Heil Sound is a flexible microphone support system that helps suppress low-frequency rumble by absorbing vibrations.
The Auray BA-2EN Two-Section Broadcast Arm is designed to help keep your workspace clean, eliminating the clutter of microphone stands and cables.
And The Kopul Studio Elite 4000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable (10′) is a studio-quality cable for connecting mics to mixers, preamps, audio interfaces, and recorders.
Package Contents Heil Sound PR 40 Dynamic Cardioid Studio Microphone (Champagne) Padded Vinyl Carrying Case Mic Stand Clip
Limited 3-Year Warranty Heil Sound PRSM Shock Mount (Champagne) Limited Warranty: 1-Year Parts; 90-Days Labor Auray BA-2EN Two-Section Broadcast Arm Heavy Duty C-Clamp Mount Surface Mount Limited 1-Year Warranty Kopul Studio Elite 4000 Series XLR M to XLR F Microphone Cable – 10′ (3.0 m), Black 3-Year Limited Warranty
The Heil PR-40 dynamic microphone boasts an innovative design along with top-shelf components to deliver a sound that rivals condenser microphones, but without that all-too-common background noise and need for external enhancements. Featuring a large aluminum diaphragm, neodymium magnet structure, a cardioid polar pattern to keep extraneous noise at bay, and a double-layered screen to protect against breath blasts, the PR-40 offers a very wide frequency response and clear uncolored sound with virtually no distortion and an industry-leading -40 dB of rear rejection. Ideal for kick drums, bass amps, vocals, and broadcast voice-overs, it comes with an all-metal SM-3 stand adaptor, a storage box and cleaning cloth.
For more insights on the PR 40, check out this Radio World user report.
Heil PR-40 Features:
• Large 1.5 inch aluminum diaphragm
• Wide frequency response
• End fire Cardioid pattern
• Industry-leading -40 dB of rear rejection
• Low distortion
• Low handling noise
• Natural articulation
• Generating Element: Dynamic with Neodymium magnet structure
• Body: Matte Steel body, zinc die cast bottom ring
• Frequency Response: 28 Hz to 18 kHz
• Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
• Connections: Pin 1 Shield ground, Pin 2 +, Pin 3 –
• Output Level: -53dB @ 1 kHz
• Polar Pattern: End fire, Cardioid, uniform front to back discrimination
• Diaphragm: Low-mass quilted aluminum
• Finish: Anodized champagne matte
• Net Weight: 15 oz.