Everything you need to know to start your podcast and get listeners.
Podcasts are booming, and the buzz is only getting louder. But how can you start your own podcast and avoid making all the expensive and time-consuming mistakes that many beginners make? Experienced podcaster and podcast consultant Jim Cliff will walk you through the whole process from start to finish.
By the end of Starting a Podcast in 2020, you’ll learn all the insider knowledge on:
- What microphones and other equipment you need to make your podcast sound amazing without breaking the bank
- Where to find experts who will be eager to appear on your show
- How to record with co-hosts over the internet, but sound like you’re in the same room
- The free and low cost trade-secret tools that experienced podcasters use to save time and make their podcasts more professional
- Everything you need to get listeners who will subscribe to your show and keep coming back
- How your exciting new hobby can start to pay for itself within weeks
Podcasting can even help you grow your business or build your personal brand:
- It builds authority – If you podcast about a subject you know well, you’ll be viewed as an expert in your industry. You can’t demonstrate credibility without sharing your experience.
- It’s where your ideal customers are – 39% of small business owners listen to podcasts and podcast listeners tend to be young, well-educated and affluent. Does that sound like your target audience?
- It’s amazing content marketing – Google loves brands that create regular, useful, relevant content. Podcasting is a fantastic way for you to provide value to your potential clients.
- There’s still time to stand out in a crowded marketplace – How many companies in your niche are podcasting? You can beat your competitors to it and dominate the podcast space for your industry.
It’s time for you to get started on your podcast today – just scroll up and click the Buy Now button at the top of this page.