If you want to get into podcasting but you don’t know where to start, this book could save you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours.
Here’s the deal:
This book isn’t for everyone, here’s what I mean:
“Podcast Recipes” is a print (paper and ink) book featuring a mix of hard podcasting teachings and instructions along with real world business advice that is tested and proven to work today.
It’s not just theories.
Create a profitable podcast in as little as 30 days
That’s my goal for you.
I want you to tear into this book, read it in one sitting, and immediately use the information to make your podcast more profitable and popular than you ever thought possible.
Take a look at some of the things you’ll learn inside this book:
- 4 steps to manufacture your celebrity status
- How you can get all the benefits of podcasting without all the work
- How to hack iTunes to get top rankings
- How to use the billion listener technology developed by apple to grow your audience
- Key strategies for booking the best guests
- The secret to ethically stealing other people’s audience
- 3 questions you should immediately ask yourself before starting your podcast
- A simple strategy to make yourself a trusted expert in your market
- The ingenious strategy for knowing exactly what your listeners want to hear
- How to use the forgotten magic of the telephone to find out exactly what your listeners want to hear
- What key ingredients separate the losers from the winner in podcasting
- Why 99% of podcasters miss this hidden resource that will build their email list and make them sales
- The secret of starting your podcast with no money down. Before I learned this recipe I started two podcasts where I invested a bunch of money and time with zero results. This recipe alone is the reason I was able to start The Podcast Factory.
- Why you really don’t need to be an established podcaster to get big name guests on your show
- Getting other people to do your marketing for you
- A simple way to get people back to your website (even when they’re not listening to your podcast show)
- The magic bullet you need to make your show and your business a complete success no matter what gets in your way
- How to use the secret iTunes traffic match to get your show to the top of the charts
- How to cancel out price resistance in your customers
- The brain-dead simple way to never run out of topics again
- Insider tips from the world’s savviest podcasters on how to book big name guests on your show (even if you’re just starting out)
- How to use the concept of “audience jacking” to attract more loyal listeners to your show
- Why pilot shows increase your chances of bonding with new listeners
- 6 too-simple-to-pass-up ways to make money with your podcast
And a whole bunch more including:
- The easiest way to build your email list, a never-fail way to book big name guests on your show, the best defense against running out of topics, a great way to enlist the help of gurus in your market to promote your show, a blueprint for building your audience, how to stack the deck so your show hits the top of the charts in any category you choose.