If you want to learn the basics about podcasting, then get “How To Podcast” by someone who has real life experience doing podcasts.
In the “How To Podcast” guide, you will find a number of skills and techniques related to podcasting, including:
• How to develop a solid niche and create the product that people want.
• How to choose theme music, transitions, WordPress™ plug-ins and themes.
• Taking your podcast, and making money from it.
• Recording techniques, and how to make a show that resembles the professionals.
• Tips for getting people to share the show for you.
• How to choose the right equipment and software for your budget.
• How to get your show hosted on a blog, listed through Feedburner™, and posted through iTunes™.
• Where to market your show for the greatest impact.
• Making a show that advertisers want to use for their campaigns.
• Learning to podcast with a purpose and how to build a community around it.
This step-by-step guide helps you develop your own show quickly and effectively. Let “How To Podcast” help you develop the skills to market yourself, your company, and make a positive impact in your community with podcasting.
HowExpert publishes quick ‘how to’ guides on all topics from A to Z.