The Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB microphone is now DISCONTINUED.
The replacement for this very popular podcast microphone is the ATR2100x-USB.
Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone (ATR Series)
The ATR2100X is a great starter microphone for podcasting. You can start out by plugging in the included USB C cable and record into your computer. Or you can record into a podcast mixer or audio interface.
The ATR2100X replaces the popular ATR2100 microphone.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
The Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone is designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. The ATR2100-USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring with no audible delay. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- Side address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voice over use
- Built in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your microphone output without audible delay
- Adjust headphone volume with easy to use controls on the front of the microphone
- High quality AD convertor with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kiloHertz sampling rate
- Side Address Studio Condenser Microphone With Usb Output
There are no reviews yet.