6 pack acoustic panels foam egg 12″ X 12″ X 1.5″ Very Good Quality High NRC !!. acoustical foam is a cost-effective, high-performing sound absorption foam panel that provides strong noise reduction over a wide range of frequencies. very good quality !! hi! feel free to ask me any question any time ! These panels enhance the sound and speech within a room. Each pad can provide decent noise reduction and can also be used as foam padding in various cases due to flexible integration choices. Can also provide sound absorption noise inside a computer chassis. *** Please Note we aim to cut every tile/wedge precise to 12″ but – CNC Machine Tolerance Range – Can Measure 11″ 7/8 (Under) to 12″ 1/8 (Over) Final Cut. To easily apply on your wall on a budget without damaging the wall, please refer to our ( 3M Adhesive Tabs Mounting Double-Sided Foam Tape Squares, 1-Inch 32 Tabs ), can be Found On Amazon. ? ?
- PRODUCT IS SHIPPED AS 3 TILES, EACH TILE Splits into “2 WEDGES”. Once You Split – Each egg crate foam acoustic foam soundproofing Foam panels HIGHEST point reaches 1.5 inch height. Its LOWEST point reaches 1/2 inch in height. / Overall Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.59
- Smaller sound proof padding panels offer more options for placement and design / Pack of 6. Covers 6 sq. ft. (Covers 1 sq. ft. per sheet)
- Good for Recording Studios, Vocal Booths, Home Theaters
- Note: Can help increase sound clarity in a room or space. Great Use For Media Content (You Tubers / Music Edit & Recording, Video Gamer). Used to acoustically treat walls or, most commonly ceilings (especially if they aren’t parallel to the floor) Light Weight Soundproof Foam easy can be applied on Ceilings. Soft / Flexible – even great for sound proof padding sound insulation sound dampening (Camera accessories, Go-Pro etc.)
- Passes : TECHNICAL BULLETIN CAL 117-2013: Requirements, Test Procedure and Apparatus for Testing the Smolder Resistance of Materials Used in Upholstered Furniture. CAL 117 for short, is a regulation that sets the standard for upholstered furniture flammability in the furniture industry